This role is within the financial planning business of Sanlam, which comprises a large force of both tied and independent intermediaries as we as the staff who support them. We are dedicated to meeting the financial needs of our clients.
Our vision: We aspire to be the best at building enduring relationships by connecting clients with Sanlam through intermediaries and directly. We create sustainable value by attracting new clients, supporting ongoing client engagement and providing adaptive solutions designed to answer life’s financial questions. Ultimately we grow and protect wealth.
The financial service industry is the place to be for an ambitious Professional! Third party marketing brings big opportunities, big rewards.
Broker Consultant: SanlamConnect Gauteng South Region is the distinctive hub of our business, central to driving investor flows and keeping our brand and national footprint as strong as it is. We are a dynamic, innovative, and high-performance distribution channel, committed to the value of independent intermediated advice and long-term relationships between brokers and their clients.
As an integral part of SanlamConnect Gauteng South Region, your primary focus will be to work with Brokers being the interface between themselves and SanlamConnect Gauteng South Region to reach business objectives in a dynamic, innovative and high performance business.
What Is In It For You:
- Unique remuneration structure that will see you well rewarded for your success.
- Get to manage your own income.
- Work with visionaries in the industry who value entrepreneurship and creativity.
- Represent one of the top well-respected South African companies.
- Be invested in and grow your talents.
What You Will Do
- Promoting and marketing the company products.
- Building strong relationships with brokers.
- Providing efficient service.
- Meeting and exceeding your targets.
- Supporting brokers in their practices and assist them to grow their businesses.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed Business/Commerce/Marketing degree.
- Preferably Post graduate diploma in Financial Planning/RFP3/Wealth/Management 3.
- At least 1 year in the financial industry.
- Goal and target motivated.
- Sales and marketing orientation.
- Natural relationship-builder.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Consulting, Marketing and...
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm