This role offers the intern the opportunity to get their career under way within a leading financial services provider by being trained and gaining work experience in order to enter a job or profession. We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters – Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate, Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
What You Will Do
- Input of all instructions into the administration system and ensure constant update of the workflow system.
- Ensuring all instructions received comply with the business rules and legal regulations.
- Assist in the prevention of fraud and money laundering by adhering to legal and business requirements.
- Liaising with all relevant role players e.g. intermediaries / clients / broker consultants, etc. to obtain any outstanding information / documentation or to clarify instructions received.
- Imparting information to the relevant role players via telephonic contact / faxes / email etc.
- Technical understanding of all Glacier’s offerings and ability to apply that understanding to daily outputs.
- Where necessary, daily quality assurance of all instructions processed.
- Ad-hoc client service project involvement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree or Diploma with 1 to 2 years related experience.
- Interpersonal Skills/Relationship building.
- Customer Focus.
- Being resilient.
- Attention to detail.
- Planning and organising.
- Drive results.
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Honesty, integrity and respect.
- Team player.
- Plans and aligns.
- Communicates effectively.
- Action orientated.
- Optimises work processes.
- Job type:Internships
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm