We offer a wide range of investment and financial planning solutions to protect and grow your long-term wealth. Sanlam Investments is one of South Africa's largest investment management companies, offering a comprehensive range of client-focused investment solutions to end-investors, intermediaries and largest institutions.
Our comprehensive investment offerings include both passively and actively managed unit trusts, hedge funds and segregated and pooled retirement funds along the asset class and risk/return spectrum. Our investment options include passively and actively managed unit trusts, hedge funds and segregated and pooled retirement funds.
Build a successful career with us. We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future - Your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realize their worth. Through its business clusters - Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate, Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office - The group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
What You Will Do
- Business Development and Client dashboard target management.
- Inputs for dashboards.
- Monthly target reporting.
- Internal flows.
- External platform flows.
- Invest Wrap.
- Smart Portfolio.
- Create a content management system.
- Support business development managers.
- General report management.
- Responsible for task management and implementation.
- Provide feedback into the monthly product forum meeting on work streams (may include product launch process, content management systems, LISP fund lists and CPD process for business development managers and investment committees).
- Deliver and outline content and support to the propositions for the Multi Manager Business Projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Appropriate undergraduate degree (Business/Economics/Mathematics/Statistics/Quants) - minimum requirement.
- Post graduate degree preferred.
- Experience in VBA programming and Python.
- Exposure to systems such as MorningStar and Power BI would be advantageous.
- Company research and analysis/fixed interest/alternative investments/property.
- Rank companies within industry.
- Stock Value Projection.
- Recommendations and presentation of results.
- Financial Modelling.
- Self-development - Contributing independently.
- Decision quality - Contributing independently.
- Financial acumen - Contributing independently.
- Business insight - Contributing independently.
- Cultivates innovation - Contributing independently.
- Customer focus - Contributing independently.
- Drives results - Contributing independently.
- Collaborates - Contributing independently.
- Being resilient - Contributing independently.
- Understanding of the financial and asset management industry.
- Analytical and Logical in problem solving.
- Strategic thinker.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics
Western Cape (South...
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm