The Fiduciary Assistant will work as an integral member of the team and provide administrative support to enable the Fiduciary Specialists to implement and administer the estate planning solutions and services for ultra-high net worth and high net worth clients.
What You Will Do
- Attend annual trustee meetings and ad-hoc trustee meetings.
- Prepare trustee meeting packs.
- Provide direct support to the Fiduciary Specialists.
- Drafting of Wills and setting up of new trusts and amendments to existing trust deeds.
- Create and maintain physical trust, electronic files and databases.
- Handle client and payment requests.
- Prepare all relevant client correspondence.
- Liaise with external stakeholders (Master’s Office, Deeds Office, Attorneys, Accountants etc.).
- Assist in the administration of deceased estate processes.
- Assist in fees management and administration.
Required Skills and Abilities
- LLB degree (at least 1 year experience)/other Legal qualification or post graduate diploma in Trust Administration (at least 2 years’ experience in the fiduciary industry required).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (English and Afrikaans).
- Strong team orientation and ability to function independently.
- Experience in an Ultra High net-worth and high net-worth environment.
- Self-motivated, proactive, taking ownership of problems until they are resolved.
- Highly organized with a high level of customer focus.
- Excellent time management.
- Accurate and detail orientated.
- Ability to perform well under pressure and show maturity, confidence and resilience.
- Excellent listening, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Pro-Active approach to work, clients, problem solving.
- Learning agility and curiosity.
- Passionate ownership for results.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:23rd Apr 2021, 6:00 pm