Apply for this graduate opportunity and you will enjoy the following - 18-month development programme. Facilitated development focusing on leadership and self-improvement. Interaction with other graduates in other parts of the business. Group coaching and Invaluable industry hands-on experience.
What You Will Do
Assist in the implementation of selected components of the advanced analytics strategy and the Business Intelligence Strategy and Targeting Operating Model (BI TOM) for the Sanlam Group. Conduct research to ensure that global perspectives are appropriately included in Sanlam decision making in respect of the Business Intelligence (BI) initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 4 year University degree in Actuarial Science, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics,
- Statistics, Engineering or Natural Science.
- No prior work experience required.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Excel would be preferable.
- Building and maintaining relationships.
- Building customer loyalty.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Concern for accuracy.
- Continuous Learning.
- Influencing and gaining commitment.
- Information Gathering.
- Innovative Thinking.
- Managing Work.
- Problem Solving.
- Results driven.
- Stress tolerance.
- Team Success.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Banking and Finance, Engineering,...
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:15th Aug 2018, 6:00 pm