This in an internship for graduates who require work experience in order to gain a professional qualification or unemployed graduates who require work experience to become more marketable.
What You Will Do
This is a 12 month contract position allowing the incumbent to gain relevant work experience in the financial services industry.
The individual will be exposed to compliance administration whilst being part of an administrative team at MiWayLife.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in BA English or Diploma/Degree in Legal/Compliance field.
- Degree or Diploma with 2 to 3 years related experience.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Successful candidate should be unemployed.
- Preferably no or very limited previous working experience.
- Knowledge of and experience in MS Office.
- Cultivates innovation.
- Client centricity.
- Results driven.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Communicates effectively.
- Plans and aligns.
- Action oriented.
- Treating customers fairly.
- Interpersonal savvy - Contributing independently.
- Optimizes work processes - Contributing independently.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Processing transactions and conduct simple calculations.
- Record keeping; filing and maintenance of databases.
- Maintain work standards and quality verification.
- Data Collection and processing of transactions.
- Procedures Knowledge.
- Being resilient - Contributing independently.
- Cultivates innovation - Contributing independently.
- Customer focus - Contributing independently.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Compliance, Law
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:22nd Nov 2021, 6:00 pm