This in an internship for graduates who require work experience in order to gain a professional qualification or unemployed graduates who require work experience to become more marketable. This is a 12 month contract position allowing the incumbent to gain relevant work experience in the financial services industry. The individual will be exposed to training and office administration whilst being part of an administrative team at Sanlam Personal Finance.
What You Will Do
- Provide administration support to Management Team.
- Provide support to the Financial Advisers and or Brokers.
- Co-ordinate and manage events.
- Monitor new business received.
- Monitor outstanding premiums.
- Account Payments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Business related National Diploma or Degree (Marketing, Legal, Financial Planning, Human Resources).
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Preferably no or very limited previous working experience.
- Successful candidate should be unemployed.
- Knowledge of and experience in MS Office.
- Cultivates innovation.
- Client centricity.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Action oriented.
- Treating customers fairly.
- Plans and aligns - Contributing independently.
- Interpersonal savvy - Contributing independently.
- Communicates effectively - Contributing independently.
- Optimizes work processes - Contributing independently.
- Being resilient - Contributing independently.
- Collaborates - Contributing independently.
- Cultivates innovation - Contributing independently.
- Customer focus - Contributing independently.
- Drives results - Contributing independently.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Western Cape (South...
- Closing Date:25th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm