The Digital Administrator role is an entry-level position required to ensure the accurate capturing and processing of information submitted by intermediaries for digital services requested on the Digital Engagement Platform. Effectively carrying out tasks within the role will ensure processes run smoothly during the automated & manual provisioning of digital services workflows, allowing intermediaries to have a compliant professional digital presence (websites, social media, newsletters etc.) to engage with their clients.
What You Will Do
- Proof reading, editing and approval of data.
- Quality assurance and testing where required.
- Producing digital content from templates provided, to personalize content for intermediaries on websites, social media, and email.
- Administering social media pages such as Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Communication with intermediaries, providing support and assistance when required.
- Participating in initiatives to continuously help make websites work for intermediaries.
- Support and collaborate with team members on day-to-day tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A relevant tertiary qualification - BCom Marketing or Bachelor of Arts.
- Additional qualification and/or interest in formal business communication, formal business writing and content editing will be advantageous.
- Interest in digital marketing and online media (websites, social media, email, mobile).
- MS: Office (Excel, Word, PPT), Teams.
- Copy editing, proof reading and excellent English grammar.
- Social media platforms: use of Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Digital marketing platforms, channels, mediums.
- Digital marketing campaigns and digital content production.
- Customer Focus.
- Cultivates Innovation.
- Drives results.
- Being resilient.
- Attention to detail with a methodical approach to work.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Structured and good planning skills.
- Technical professional skills.
- Continuous learning.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Arts and Humanities, Marketing and...
Western Cape (South...
- Closing Date:27th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm