You will be required to effectively deal with correspondence, administration and Ad Hoc tasks linked to Contracting, Remuneration, Funds and Schemes as well as Commissions and Replacements. The position requires you to provide professional and effective services to SanlamConnect: Intermediaries and other Life companies, meeting expectations, particularly in terms of quality and timelines in compliance with the business and legislative standards.
What You Will Do
- Handling of general and Ad hoc requests from Team and intermediaries.
- Receiving and forwarding of Replacements forms to advisors and brokers.
- Handing out work received by hand.
- Filing and scanning, Data verification, Entry of transactions, Journal reconciliations.
- Responsible to manage tasks within required SLA.
- Handling of requests/enquiries that can be triggered from a client or system (telephonic as well as written communication with client).
- Processes in line with policy/business rules and legislation.
- Processing transactions with a potential financial impact.
- Liaise directly with SanlamConnect staff, External partners, and institutions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must have completed and be in the possession of a 3-year National Diploma or a Degree in Commerce/Finance.
- Successful candidate should be unemployed.
- Preferably no or very limited previous working experience.
- The position requires adept organizational skills, resourcefulness, and the ability to handle a multitude of tasks simultaneously under often high-pressure situations.
- Knowledge of and experience in MS Office e.g., Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Interest in the Financial Services environment.
- Customer Focus.
- Cultivates Innovation.
- Drives results.
- Being resilient.
- Decision making.
- Work Standards.
- Information gathering.
- Problem solving.
- Continuous learning.
- Team Success.
- Stress Tolerance .
- Concern for Accuracy.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:21st Nov 2021, 6:00 pm