This is a 12-month contract position allowing the incumbent to gain relevant work experience in the financial services industry.
This role will typically form part of the Sanlam Connect Business Solutions office structure and be tasked to promote, monitor, coach/train and drive the effective use of websites, newsletters, social media, and other digital engagement during the sales process.
This is a specialist role operating across Sanlam Connect channels to enable intermediaries to grow their business through the effective utilization of digital media, applications, and platforms; and to enable and direct client traffic to intermediary practices in order to build a client intermediary bridge
What You Will Do
- Undertake/share ongoing research into business applications of digital media.
- Review of intermediary websites & social media properties and in collaboration put forward recommended strategies for improvements.
- Track analytics on traffic to platforms.
- Digital support and collaboration.
- Assist to setup websites and selected social media profiles for businesses and/or individuals.
- Assist to develop, roll-out and maintain digital tool/support kits for intermediary use.
- Assist to train and support intermediaries on digital media applications to grow their business.
- Maintain a digital ‘content library’.
- Collate, curate and catalogue approved content across various media i.e., text, image, video, audio.
- Recommendations for repurposed and more social and mobile friendly content options.
Required Skills and Abilities
Qualification and Experience:
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- A relevant tertiary qualification - BComm Marketing or Design.
- Additional qualification and / or interest in UX Design/Digital Studies/Web Design/Media Management.
- Successful candidate should be unemployed.
- Preferably no or very limited previous working experience.
- Interest in data, analytics, reporting.
- Interest in digital media marketing.
- Interest in Financial services industry.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Design & Mockup Applications.
- Google Analytics/Internet functionality.
- Social media platforms and APPS (functionality).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic Understanding of sales and advise processes.
- Content management processes and guidelines.
- Marketing and communication principles and processes.
- Social media marketing principles and processes (platforms, applications).
- Digital marketing strategy, tracking, analysis & reporting.
- Mobile marketing principles.
- Content marketing principles.
- Customer Focus.
- Cultivates Innovation.
- Drives results.
- Being resilient.
- Analytical thinking.
- Work standards.
- Continuous learning.
- Decision making/problem solving.
- Building and maintaining relationships.
- Planning and organizing.
- Treating customers fairly.
Build a successful career with us:
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things.
We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realize their worth. Through its four business clusters – Sanlam Life and Savings, Sanlam Investment Group, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Santam, as well as MiWay and the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
Who are we?
SanlamConnect is dedicated to supporting, growing, and empowering clients with affordable, easy and suitable solutions, primarily through face-to-face intermediary channels, but also directly.
We have approximately 2,000 tied advisers and 2,000 supporting independent brokers, all dedicated to meeting the financial needs of our clients.
Our vision: We aspire to be the best at building enduring relationships by connecting clients with Sanlam. We create sustainable value by attracting new clients, supporting ongoing client engagement, and providing adaptive solutions designed to answer life’s financial questions.
ULTIMATELY, WE EMPOWER PEOPLE TO BE FINANCIALLY CONFIDENT, SECURE AND PROSPEROUS.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Marketing and Sales, Media and Advertising
- Locations:Westerncape (South Africa)
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2022, 6:00 pm