This role will typically form part of the SanlamConnect Business Solutions office structure and primarily assist the business architect with IT Governance for the SanlamConnect Business. This is a specialist role operating across the SanlamConnect business to assist with the overseeing and reporting on compliance and progress towards compliance as according to the Sanlam Group Technology and Information System of Governance. The role will also assist in IT Cost Management for SanlamConnect business.
What You Will Do
- In collaboration with relevant stakeholders, review of Sanlam Group IT Policies, standards and guidelines and put forward recommended proposals to implement within SanlamConnect.
- Assist to develop, roll-out and maintain supplementary IT standards for the business.
- Assist with coordinating of IT Governance workshop sessions with business and business partners.
- Train and support the SanlamConnect business on IT Governance processes.
- Assisting with IT audits and assessments for the business.
- Maintain IT Governance implementation plans and collaborate on detailed reports on a quarterly basis.
- Monitor and track progress on IT Governance implementation and remediation actions in the business.
- Support SanlamConnect Business Solutions team with Information and Data breach management.
- Liaise with business and business partners on gathering and compiling of IT cost reports for systems used by
- SanlamConnect to assist in IT Budgets.
- Assist with optimising IT Cost Management for SanlamConnect.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must have completed and be in possession of a BCom Degree in Information Systems.
- Successful candidate should be unemployed.
- Interest in IT Governance.
- Interest in Financial services industry.
- MS: Office (Excel, Word, PP) experience.
- Basic Understanding of regulatory legislation.
- Basic Financial Management knowledge.
- Technology trends.
- Gathering, evaluating and analyze information.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Report writing principles.
- Time Management.
- Customer Focus.
- Cultivates Innovation.
- Drives results.
- Being resilient.
- Analytical thinking.
- Work Standards.
- Continuous learning.
- Decision making/problem solving.
- Building and maintaining relationships.
- Planning and organizing.
- Job type:Internships
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:20th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm