This is a 12-month contract position allowing the incumbent to gain relevant work experience in the financial services industry. The individual will be exposed to training and office administration whilst being part of an administrative team in the SanlamConnect: Gauteng South region.
What You Will Do
- Provide administration support to intermediaries.
- Provide quotations and sales support to the intermediaries/consultants.
- Provide after-sales services support.
- Process and monitor new business issued.
- Assist the intermediaries with the relevant product information.
- Monitor outstanding premiums.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Business-related National Diploma or Degree.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Preferably no or very limited previous working experience.
- Successful candidate should be unemployed.
- Knowledge of and experience in MS Office.
- Cultivates innovation.
- Client centricity.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Communicates effectively.
- Plans and aligns.
- Treating customers fairly.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm