This is a 12 month contract position allowing the incumbent to gain relevant work experience in the financial services industry. The individual will be exposed to training and office administration whilst being part of an administrative team at SanlamConnect.
What You Will Do
- Provide administration support to intermediaries.
- Provide quotations and sales support to the intermediaries/ consultants.
- Provide after sales services support.
- Process and monitor new business issued.
- Assists the intermediaries with the relevant product information.
- Monitor outstanding premiums.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Business related National Diploma or Degree.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Preferably no or very limited previous working experience.
- Successful candidate should be unemployed.
- Knowledge of and experience in MS Office.
- Cultivates innovation.
- Client centricity.
- Results driven.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Communicates effectively.
- Plans and aligns.
- Action oriented.
- Treating customers fairly.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm