This is a supporting specialist role primarily responsible for creatively and functionally shooting and producing video and photographic footage to support training content. This may include graphic, digital and animation, planning and designing effective graphic and digital layouts, designing materials for online and offline, producing attractive and effective designs for all learning channels (e-learning and traditional).
What You Will Do
- Understand, plan and schedule client requests.
- Undertake pre-production, production/shoot, and post-production processes.
- Select, operate, and maintain relevant equipment.
- Create and maintain an accessible archive of footage.
- Stakeholder management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must have completed and be in possession of a 3-year National Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design.
- Successful candidate should be unemployed.
- Preferably no or very limited previous working experience.
- Windows and operating systems.
- MS: Office (Excel, Word, PP).
- Moodle (advantageous).
- Multimedia development (advantageous).
- Web development/design (advantageous).
- Animation and motion graphics (Articulate) (advantageous).
- Adobe Creative Suite/Premier Software (advantageous).
- Competent working knowledge of audio/video equipment (advantageous).
- Job type:Internships
Design and User Experience
Western Cape (South...
- Closing Date:27th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm