Apply for this graduate opportunity and you will enjoy the following - 18-month development programme. Facilitated development focusing on leadership and self-improvement. Interaction with other graduates in other parts of the business.Group coaching and Invaluable industry hands-on experience.
What You Will Do
- Development of software modules:
- Timeous delivery of software to the relevant Business Unit.
- Deliver quality, tested code according to departmental standards.
- Impact analysis of changes to existing systems and processes.
- Accurate estimations of effort and duration of work to be done to determine delivery timelines.
- Testing developed software together with other modules and systems to ensure proper integration.
- All dependencies between code modules and system elements are identified, managed and tested.
- Ensure stable releases of code to the testing environments.
- Writing testing instructions to assist in the testing process.
- Update documentation as changes occur.
- Troubleshooting of software errors.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant IT-related degree.
- Web development and SQL knowledge.
- MSSQL 2008 -2014.
- VB .Net.
- C# .Net.
- Visual Studio 2012-2015.
- Java Script.
- Ajax. C
- Agile Development frameworks.
- Knowledge of Bootstrap.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:15th August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.