Apply for this graduate opportunity and you will enjoy the following - 18-month development programme. Facilitated development focusing on leadership and self-improvement. Interaction with other graduates in other parts of the business. Group coaching and Invaluable industry hands-on experience.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for accounting activities such as debtors, reconciliation of accounts and creditors.
- Prepares managerial reports and financial statements.
- Ensuring that financial records are maintained which are comprehensive, up to date, accurate and meet legal and regulatory requirements.
- Investigation and monitoring of expenses by reviewing budget vs. actual on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for the fixed asset register.
- Calculating provisions on outstanding premium accounts.
- Processing journals and payments on a monthly and ad-hoc basis.
- Collation of data (outstanding premiums, revision information, account detail, etc.).
- Assisting the management accountant with the preparation of budgets.
- Assisting auditors in their analyses and providing sound financial explanations.
- Balance sheet management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BCom Accounting.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- Effective communication skills and an excellent grasp of the English language.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Service and deadline oriented.
- Delivery skills (Planning, Time management, Task prioritization and Ownership).
- Efficient, confident and responsible.
- Proactive and the ability to work independently.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:15th August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.