Apply for this graduate opportunity and you will enjoy the following - 18-month development programme. Facilitated development focusing on leadership and self-improvement. Interaction with other graduates in other parts of the business. Group coaching and Invaluable industry hands-on experience.
What You Will Do
- Analyse, interpret and disseminate market information.
- Thoroughly research , understand and explain collective investment schemes performance, positioning and mandates.
- Initiate research on current investment and industry related (including legislation, LISP, flows and IFA practice management) topics.
- Provide support to intermediaries and the SI Distribution Support team regarding the structuring of portfolios and investments.
- Providing direct investment support to retail multi managers / model portfolio managers.
- Assisting with - New business pitches, and Maintaining existing business - from intermediaries in point above.
- Present investment-related information to intermediaries.
- Write articles on research/industry/investment topics in English.
- Be available to travel nationally.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commercial degree.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge of investment and economic principles.
- Knowledge of the retail financial environment.
- Initiative and innovative/function independently.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Proven decision making skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Client service orientation.
- Computer skills - EXCEL (Macros and Visual Basic advantage), MS PowerPoint and MS WORD.
- Strong Communication skills (Verbal and Written) in English.
- Relationship Building Skills.
- Ability to interact with intermediaries.
- Ability to influence investment decisions.
- Self-starter and self-managed.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and telephone skills.
- Excellent customer relations and relationship building skills.
- Ability to work within pressurized environment.
- Ability to be an effective team player and proactive individual.
- High client orientation and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to maintaining the highest standards.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:15th August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.