Under general supervision, performs a limited variety of clerical duties for functional groups involving compiling and arranging data, making standard computations, processing and coding documents and maintaining records and files. Routines are generally prescribed and supervision is readily available.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3 year diploma/degree, preferably in Human Resources related studies. A post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Appropriate degree/diploma.
- Grade 12.
- Applicants must be South African citizens.
- Be unemployed.
- Not have completed a previous internship.
- Be willing to commit to complete the 12-month programme.
- Be computer literate in word/excel/outlook.
- Processing transactions and conduct simple calculations.
- Data collection and analysis.
- Record keeping, filing and maintenance of databases.
- Maintain work standards and quality verification.
- Plans and aligns - Contributing dependently.
- Communicates effectively - Contributing dependently.
- Action orientated - Contributing dependently.
- Optimizes work processes - Contributing dependently.
- Collaborates - Contributing independently.
- Drives results - Contributing independently.
- Being resilient - Contributing dependently.
- Customer focus - Contributing dependently.
- Collaborates - Contributing dependently.
- Cultivates innovation - Contributing dependently.
- Drives results - Contributing dependently.
- Job type:Internships
Durban (South Africa)
- Closing Date:14th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm