Our program offers a personalized experience based on business needs and individual preferences, enabling you to reach your career goals. Exposure is available to you across a variety of disciplines including HR business partner, talent management & acquisition, learning & development, HR operations and people and data analytics. Mentoring and feedback are consistently provided throughout the programme to promote continued development.
This is a tremendous opportunity for you to apply classroom learning to real business issues. This 12 month internship program is thoughtfully orchestrated to provide you with strategic projects, exposure to company leadership, and work that will directly impact the business.
As an HR graduate at Sanlam Investment Group, you will be at the centre of the company’s transformation, contributing to our company’s culture to help leaders, teams, and individuals model our cultural attributes and drive the business forward.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BBusSci or BSocSci (HR or Organizational Psychology) or any other related degree.
- Advanced MS Office and general IT systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen interest in how technology can be used to make work processes more efficient.
- In addition to the Human Resources Degree, incumbents with a special interest in MIS or Analytics would be at an advantage.
- HR Process and Practice implementation.
- HR administrative support.
- Data analytics and MIS reporting.
- Interpersonal savvy - Contributing dependently.
- Decision quality - Contributing dependently.
- Action orientated - Contributing dependently.
- Optimizes work processes - Contributing dependently.
- Cultivates innovation - Contributing dependently.
- Customer focus - Contributing dependently.
- Drives results - Contributing dependently.
- Collaborates - Contributing dependently.
- Being resilient - Contributing dependently.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Human Resources, Psychology and Counselling
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:20th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm