The Sanlam CA Training Programme is guided by SAICA regulations, which requires practical experience to obtain the prescribed technical and professional competence in the value creation process. During the trainees’ three years on the Sanlam CA Training Programme, the trainees will be placed on rotations within Group Office and the different clusters within the Sanlam Group to obtain the relevant exposure to achieve the prescribed SAICA competencies.
Through various rotations, trainees will be given opportunities to be part of the Sanlam value creation process and obtain exposure to the following competencies:
- Ethics & Citizenship.
- Business acumen.
- Decision-making acumen.
- Relational acumen.
- Digital acumen.
- Business & Finance Strategy.
- Internal audit.
- Risk Management.
What You Will Do
- Complete the formal educational programme which includes practical experience and training (from Sanlam as a Training Office) as prescribed by the South African Institute of Chartered Accounts (SAICA), in order to qualify as a Chartered Accountant (SA).
- Assist with the annual reporting process.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- B. Com (Honours) Accountancy or a post-graduate programme recognized by SAICA as a prerequisite for admission to the Initial Test of Competence (ITC).
- Academic performance record average of at least 60%.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word (advantageous).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Westerncape (South Africa)
- Closing Date:28th May 2022, 6:00 pm