We currently offer successful candidates an opportunity to enter the Financial Services Industry to be trained as a Manager to be part of our dynamic management team.
We are looking for candidates with leadership potential, seeking experience and mentorship from established individuals in the Financial Services Industry.
The programme is structured over a 12-month period and will guide the candidate through a process of training, mentorship, on- the- job coaching, functional assignments and focused business exposure within a dynamic and fast-paced environment in order to groom and prepare the candidate for success.
What’s In It For You:
- Unique remuneration structure that will see you well rewarded for your success.
- Get to manage your own income.
- Work with visionaries in the industry who value entrepreneurship and creativity.
- Represent one of the top well-respected South African companies.
- Be invested in and grow your talents.
What You Will Do
- Successfully completing training related to position of financial adviser.
- Successfully completing training on support structures and processes.
- Successfully completing (first line) formal management training.
- Undergoing rotation and exposure to different positions within the region.
- Receiving coaching and mentorship by existing management.
- Successfully completing specific assignments and projects.
- Receiving exposure to executive management team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commerce or Legal degree is a prerequisite.
- Matric or equivalent qualification.
- Previous business experience in the industry, preferably within the distribution environment
- Previous management experience within the industry and/or a leadership qualification (e.g. MBA, Management diploma, etc.) can be an added advantage, but is not a pre-requisite (should you have previous industry related experience, you must meet FAIS requirements).
- A valid driver’s license is a requirement for this position.
- Fluent in English.
- Leadership skills, including the ability to motivate and develop people.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills.
- Confident, assertive and persuasive ability.
- Target driven and a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind set.
- Sales skills/orientation.
- Cultivates Innovation.
- Client Centricity.
- Drives Results.
- Flexibility and Adaptability.
- Develops Talent.
- Business Insight.
- Communicates Effectively.
- Decision Quality.
- Treating Customers Fairly.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Law, Management
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:18th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm