We are seeking an Administrator, reporting
to a Manager within the Hedge Division of Sanne, to join our Middle Office and Settlements team to assist with the daily NAV and Settlements processes.
The Administrator will manage the workflow from Fund Managers and Prime Brokers to produce daily soft NAV’s as well as other reporting such as Profit & Loss and mandate compliance in line with client requirements. This will be combined with a Settlement Function ensuring that trades placed by Fund Managers are matched and settled in the market timeously.
What You Will Do
- Load new securities into the Middle Office and Settlements systems.
- Load corporate actions into the Middle Office systems.
- Daily reconciliations of trades.
- Daily reconciliations of positions.
- Foreign exchange settlements.
- Ensure trades are settled with counterparties in line with the trade terms.
- Produce and disseminate daily reports to Fund Managers.
- Settle failing transactions either on custodial portals or via e-mail.
- Daily cash management for funds.
- Liaise with Fund Managers & Prime Brokers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A BCom or BSc graduate, preferably in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- A good working knowledge of the Financial Securities market including language, instruments and their mechanics.
- One to two years’ experience in similar area preferable.
- Working knowledge of Fixed Income and Equity Instruments is preferable.
- Very Proficient at Excel.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Numerate and accurate.
- Analytical/ troubleshooting skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm