We are seeking a HR Administrator to assist the HR team at Sanne. The HR Administrator will be a key member of the wider Sanne Human Resources function which provides the full range of HR services to Sanne across all global jurisdictions. The role requires a HR generalist who is versatile and shows a strong attention to detail.
What You Will Do
- Assist with the delivering of transactional HR administration services including contract production and change of terms.
- Maintain HR employee database updating information when required.
- Assist with the monitoring of employee probationary periods including confirming to permanent staff.
- Provide administration support in relation to the acquisition, to include system administration, letter production and communication updates.
- Liaise with project teams and other functional areas to gather information and provide integration updates as required.
- Assist in answering generic HR queries to employees.
- Support the recruitment process which includes candidate management, supporting candidate screening, preparing recruitment packs and attending job fairs.
- Actively support the HR team with Graduate programmes.
- Responsibility for on boarding of new hires with the system set up of new employees on a weekly basis.
- Support all advertising initiatives including recruitment adverts and articles.
- Support the trainee course bookings for professional training.
- Maintain the training calendar.
- Support the HR team with projects as required.
- Dealing with general day-to-day queries.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant qualification.
- 0-2 years' experience (preferable).
- A confident and personable personality.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Strong self-motivation and drive.
- Competent in the use of the Microsoft suite, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Human Resources
Westerncape (South Africa)
- Closing Date:18th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm