We are seeking an Intern to join the Risk team to provide support to the Risk & Control Managers within the EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) region. The Intern, will be a member of the EMEA Risk team and will provide a support structure to the members of the risk team.
The candidate will participate in a professional development programme in order to maximize individual and organizational development, through the execution of predefined training objectives.
Effective and agile risk management is critical in supporting decision-making at Sanne. The Risk function helps achieve Sanne’s strategic objectives. The candidate would need to be motivated and be able to assist in providing support, or challenge in the day-to-day management of risk and controls.
What You Will Do
- Assist and provide support with secretariat and management of escalations to the local Business Risk Committees, allowing the Risk function to provide greater guidance and challenge.
- Assist with monitoring and management of events (Issues, breaches, errors, complaints, incidents).
- Support and engage with relevant stakeholders to support the delivery of risk activities.
- Provide an analytical approach to risk data metrics, working with the Risk & Control Managers to enhance and develop trend analysis to identify emerging issues/threats.
- Work collaboratively with teams across the region.
- Drive a positive risk culture of confident and informed risk taking through the delivery of robust and useful insight.
- Proactive role model of the Sanne Behaviours and Values.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree: Business, Commerce and Management Studies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Adapting and responding to change.
- Client focused, friendly and empathetic.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to use initiative.
- Computer literate.
- High attention to detail.
- Enjoys working with people.
- Logical and methodical approach to achieving tasks and objectives.
- Motivated and driven.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Management
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm