We are seeking a Trainee Fund Accountant, reporting to a Manager within the Debt Division of Sanne, to have responsibility for the preparations of accurate portfolio valuations on a timely basis. You will typically be responsible for the accounting of a number of portfolios.
What You Will Do
- Working with the Manager to ensure the completion of NAVs, Management Reporting and Statutory.
- Reporting of corporate entities to ensure the team.
- Liaising with fund managers, brokers, and custodians.
- Ensure that client responsibilities are managed.
- Assisting the external auditors to ensure the audit.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, annual NAV’s.
- Management accounts and IPD’s.
- Preparation of annual statutory financials statements.
- Assisting with cash management and bank payments.
- Responsibility for all bookkeeping of clients in complies with all of its accounting and regulatory obligations and requirements including listing requirements and client reporting; to communicate information and resolve issues on a timely basis; effectively and to agreed client, best practice, regulatory and statutory deadlines; function is executed on a timely and efficient basis; and portfolio.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commerce degree with: Financial Accounting, Taxation, Auditing, OR Internal Auditing, OR Internal Control & Code of Ethics, Corporate Law OR Commercial Law, Management Accounting.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Structural and detail orientated.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Motivated and driven and Financial sector and Fund knowledge will be a distinct advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:22nd Aug 2021, 6:00 pm