The Medical Representative (MR, from here after) position aims to successfully manage and promote Sanofi-aventis Korea's core products to targeted doctors, practicing in Korea. t is also the objective of this position to implement and coordinate to marketing programs or initiatives to ensure achievement of commercial objective.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University/College Graduate or equivalent.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Drive to succeed (individually and as a team) with a strong work ethic.
- Strong business insight/acumen.
- Innovative strategic thinker.
- High emotional intelligence and inter-cultural savviness.
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional and matrix environment.
Experience & knowledge:
- Sales and Marketing Strategies.
- Territory Management.
- Product and disease knowledge.
- Trust Empowerment, Accountabilities High Performance Ethics and Integrity Diversity and Inclusion.
- Analytic thinking skills.
- Advanced time & territory management skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Communication skills.
- Planning & Organizing skills.
- Computer software skills (MS-Office, OPTIMA, ALEA & etc.).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Medical and Biomedical Science
South Korea (South...
- Closing Date:16th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm