Manage all compliance submissions under EBI (Ethics and Business Integrity) guidelines for event management.
What You Will Do
- Monthly tracking of projects across all franchises in Specialty Care.
- Supporting entire franchise in terms of compliance and management.
- Manage all compliance submissions under EBI (Ethics and Business Integrity) guidelines for event management.
- Liaising with agencies on marketing material.
- Assisting franchise leads and product managers with Veeva vault submissions.
- Managing all promotional material to get referenced, reviewed, and approved.
- Assisting with population of spreadsheets for ad-hoc and project specific initiatives.
- Assisting with presentation slides design and compilation as needed.
- Data gathering and paperwork coordination for project initiative.
- Data downloads from online channel portals and delivery/tracking of data sent to Business operations for data models.
- General assistance with admin and ad hoc task.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent graduate (fully qualified) in Business Administration or Commerce.
- 1-2 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry will be advantageous but not critical.
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
- Organizational skills: time management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Business English.
- Ability to initiate own communications, correspondence, meetings, etc.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a corporate environment.
- Computer Literacy - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Confidentiality, trust, integrity, tenacity, timekeeping, resilience, and adaptability.
- Attention to detail, focused, proactive, results-orientated, and self-driven.
- Use initiative within the framework of the position and its level of authority.
- Work as part of a team.
- Build relationships across departments and functions.
- Demonstrate a high level of energy, drive and personal responsibility to achieve individual goals.
- Prioritize work according to importance and level of urgency.
- Able to work under pressure - Commit to and respect deadlines, often at short notice.
- Identify errors and take corrective action within area of responsibility.
Closed 3 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:22nd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm