Provide direct project support to the Medical Functions (medical governance, med info, medical affairs, etc.).
What You Will Do
- Routine (meetings, travel, accommodation, expenses, etc.) and specialized (medical databases & platforms) administration support to the medical department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent graduate (fully qualified) in Pharmacy or Health Sciences.
- Computer skills: MS Office.
- Organizational skills: time management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Business English.
- Ability to initiate own communications, correspondence, meetings, etc.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a corporate environment.
- Confidentiality, trust, integrity, tenacity, timekeeping, resilience and adaptability.
- Attention to detail, focused, proactive, results-orientated and self-driven.
- Use initiative within the framework of the position and its level of authority.
- Work as part of a team.
- Build relationships across departments and functions.
- Demonstrate a high level of energy, drive and personal responsibility to achieve individual goals.
- Prioritize work according to importance and level of urgency.
- Able to work under pressure - Commit to and respect deadlines, often at short notice.
- Identify errors and take corrective action within area of responsibility.
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Health, Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:22nd May 2022, 6:00 pm