To perform general secretarial services; providing administrative support in order to facilitate the smooth and effective running of the office of the Head of Medical Affairs and the Medical Department in general.
What You Will Do
- Provide high level administrative support in a dynamic and pressured environment in order to facilitate the smooth and effective running of the office of the Country Head of Medical.
- Provide direct project support to the Medical Functions (medical governance, medical information, medical affairs, etc.).
- Management of Contracts to be signed by Country Medical Head.
- Ordering of articles from University.
- Routine (meetings, meeting minutes, travel, accommodation, expenses, etc.) and specialized (medical databases & platforms) administration support to the medical department.
- Provide support to the medical information role.
- Provide support to the medical operations team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent graduate (fully qualified) in medical science preferable BPharm or Pharmacology.
- Computer skills: MS Office.
- Confidentiality, trust, integrity, tenacity, timekeeping, resilience and adaptability.
- Attention to detail, focused, proactive, results-orientated and self-driven.
- Use initiative within the framework of the position and its level of authority.
- Work as part of a team.
- Build relationships across departments and functions.
- Demonstrate a high level of energy, drive and personal responsibility to achieve individual goals.
- Prioritize work according to importance and level of urgency.
- Able to work under pressure - Commit to and respect deadlines, often at short notice.
- Identify errors and take corrective action within area of responsibility.
- Acts independently of guidance.
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight timelines.
- Ability to work effectively in a complex and fast-moving environment.
- Adaptable and able to respond effectively to change.
- Interacts effectively with higher management.
- Willingness to assist with urgent projects - Even if it requires working outside of normal working hours.
- Achieves results while acting in alignment with the company values.
- Ability to maintain strictest confidentiality at all times.
- Organizational skills: time management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Business English.
- Ability to initiate own communications, correspondence, meetings, etc.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a corporate environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm