Track, coordinate and assemble data to measure outcomes of marketing on digital platforms, including Sanofi Health Connect e-learn site, email performance, etc.
What You Will Do
- Develop training plan in conjunction with the marketing team.
- Develop a good understanding of Sanofi business, objectives and systems.
- Understand and build relationships with key stakeholders, as well as the role they play, both internal and external.
- Get to know, understand and apply principles of marketing through training and experience in Sanofi.
- Attend marketing meetings and leverage initiatives to learn and grow.
- Develop omnichannel engagement skills.
- Apply principles of governance.
- Develop project management skills.
- Monitor company and competitor market trends, analyze data identify emerging trends and analyze the reasons for these.
- Collect and analyze sales data to prepare marketing reports.
- Assist with forecasting for current as well as future brands in the portfolio.
- Assist with data gathering and population of pricing scenario models.
- Scenario planning & modeling.
- Assist with population of spreadsheets for ad-hoc and project specific initiatives.
- Assist with presentation slides design and compilation as needed and develop communication and presentation skills.
- Data gathering and paperwork coordination for project initiatives.
- Interaction with sales teams to gather insights from a customer perspective.
- Help plan, coordinate and participate in marketing events.
- Project: update company website relating to the business unit public information disease awareness.
- Gain a good understanding of the process to brief and upload content on Sanofi Health Connect e-learning site.
- Research project to optimize Sanofi Health Connect e-learning site to enhance key metrics
- General assistance with admin and ad hoc tasks towards applying key learnings.
- Understanding of the processes for developing marketing material.
- Understanding of brand planning process.
- Know how to draw and interpret data from QlikView. IMS, AMAP, APMAP, sales by sector
- MyComet - Know how to submit documents on MyComet and requirements for approval of function.
- Forecasting - Be able to understand the principles behind forecasting - Monthly forecasting and new product launch forecasts.
- Identify errors and take corrective action within area of responsibility.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent graduate (fully qualified) in Marketing.
- 1-2 years' experience in a marketing function will be advantageous.
- Organizational skills: time management, interpersonal skills, attention to detail, ability to work and learn under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Business English.
- Ability to initiate own communications, correspondence, meetings, etc.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a corporate environment.
- Able to work under pressure - Commit to and respect deadlines, often at short notice.
- Ability to balance different work priorities.
- Computer Literacy - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Confidentiality, trust, integrity, tenacity, timekeeping, resilience and adaptability.
- Attention to detail, focused, proactive, results-orientated and self-driven.
- Use initiative within the framework of the position and its level of authority.
- Work as part of a team & cross functional.
- Build relationships across departments and functions.
- Demonstrate a high level of energy, drive and personal responsibility to achieve individual goals.
- Prioritize work according to importance and level of urgency.
- Strategic thinking.
- Adherence to principles of compliance within the business.
- Time- and self-management skills.
- Knowledge of Sanofi policies and procedures.
Closed 15 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:19th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm