Assisting with population of spreadsheets for ad-hoc and project specific initiatives (including updating report and data links).
What You Will Do
- Purchase orders - Ensuring that orders are captured and processed, in accordance with company requirements, and that the subsequent orders are followed up and received.
- Assisting with presentation slides design and compilation as needed.
- Data gathering & extraction (online tools) and paperwork coordination for project initiatives.
- Setting up meetings and providing agenda’s and pre-reads (where relevant) in advance/Circulating minutes post meetings to relevant attendees.
- Assistance with coordination of paperwork and administration for Supply Chain team.
- General assistance with admin and ad hoc tasks.
- eContract - Capture and manage supplier contracts and amendments on eContract, ensuring that they are fully approved by all relevant stakeholders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent graduate (fully qualified) in Business Administration, Commerce or Logistics.
- 1-2 years' experience in the Logistics or Administrative function will be preferred.
- Computer skills: MS Office (Excel proficiency specific requirement).
- Organizational skills: time management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Business English.
- Ability to initiate own communications, correspondence, meetings, etc.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a corporate environment.
- Computer Literacy - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Confidentiality, trust, integrity, tenacity, timekeeping, resilience and adaptability.
- Attention to detail, focused, proactive, results-orientated and self-driven.
- Use initiative within the framework of the position and its level of authority.
- Work as part of a team.
- Build relationships across departments and functions.
- Demonstrate a high level of energy, drive and personal responsibility to achieve individual goals.
- Prioritize work according to importance and level of urgency.
- Able to work under pressure - Commit to and respect deadlines, often at short notice.
- Identify errors and take corrective action within area of responsibility.
Closed 9 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Logistics and Supply...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:18th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm