Applicants are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above position. The position is for a GIS Technician Intern that will be stationed in the Cape Town Office.
What You Will Do
- Technical support (data management and analysis) for donor-funded projects.
- Maps and statistics in support of the GEF project.
- Assist the conservation planner with managing and curating the spatial data for the GEF.
- Provide mapping and conservation planning in support of various projects, including technical support for the establishment of the Grasslands NP.
- Support the GIS data curation, planning and prioritization processes for the new Grassland NP.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelors honours degree in Environmental Science, Ecology or Biological Sciences with some GIS software experience.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Environmental, Science
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm