Applications are hereby invited from graduates who completed their Bachelor Degree/National Diploma (NQF6/NQF7) at Public Higher Education Institution (HEI) in South Africa and wish to be placed SANParks for a period of one (1) year with a monthly stipend of R5, 000.00. SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the programme.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma/B Degree in Tourism Management.
- Have completed a Bachelor Degree/National Diploma (NQF 6/NQF 7) under the mentioned discipline/fields of study from a South African Public Higher Education Institution (HEI).
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship/placement programme.
- Be an unemployed graduate.
Must be a South African Citizen.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hospitality Sports and Tourism, Management
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:6th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm