The Organization requires the services of a Learning and Development Administrator on a 12-months Fixed Term Contract. This position is in the Human Capital Management department and will be based at Groenkloof National Park.
What You Will Do
- Collecting and collating training needs analysis, skills audit reports and compile SANParks' annual training plan.
- Compile the organization's workplace skills plan and annual training report.
- Coordinate the implementation of corporate learning and development programmes (e.g. ABET, Learnership and Internship, Apprenticeship, RPL etc.
- Post, update and maintain E-learning information.
- Render administrative and technical support on all learning and development initiatives to divisions.
- Coordinate induction programme and update the induction manual.
- Collate evaluation reports from Learning and Development activities throughout the organization.
- Create and manage Learning and Development-related databases.
- Coordinate and administer all SANParks' bursary schemes.
- Coordinate the logistics for internal governance and consultative structures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Be in possession of a National Diploma in Human Capital Management.
- A qualification in Occupationally Directed Education Training and Development Practices (OD-ETDP qualification) will be an added advantage.
- 1 - 3 years' experience in Human Capital Management of which 2 years should be in a Learning and Development environment.
- Understanding of relevant related legislations.
- Knowledge of National Skills Development Strategy.
- Knowledge of Skills Development facilitation.
- Computer literacy.
- Presentation and facilitation skills.
- Interpersonal and Conflict Management skills
- Numeracy skills and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Report writing skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm