SAP’s Digital Government function works closely with regional leadership to identify key business development and reputation opportunities that will create value for SAP, in alignment with national economic development agendas.
Digital Government focuses on three pillars: Business Support, Public Policy and Reputation & Thought Leadership. This particular internship would encompass all three pillars. The intern will work directly with the Director of Digital Government for ME North to help support and execute the Digital Government mission.
Digital Government supports SAP lines of business by driving the political digital transformation agenda within the global public sector; improving the perception and reputation among relevant government stakeholders; and influencing potentially harmful/supportive public policy frameworks.
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
What You Will Do
- Maintain and update stakeholder mapping template that will be a live document and serve as the basis of the program.
- Using both primary and secondary research skills, map the top government decision-makers and local influencers.
- Build relationships with gatekeepers to ensure access to key stakeholders in the more challenging markets.
- Propose specific opportunities for the internal stakeholders to engage with stakeholders, e.g. 1-1 meetings, events, social media.
- Researches policy issues, writes and edits communication publications and other media.
- Support with creation of materials such as meeting request letters, briefing documents, country fact sheets, thank you notes, etc.
- Managing the workflow and monitor items including processing invoices, contracts, supply orders, purchase requests and expense reports.
- Participate as part cross-functional teams including Communications, Marketing, CSR, Sales and others.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Student or recent university graduate.
- Preferred field(s) of study - Political Science, Communications.
- Computer skills - Very good knowledge in MS office.
- Language skills - Native Arabic speaker and highly proficient in English .
- Soft skills - Interest in international relations, politics, economics, ability to interact with executives, superior research and organization skills.
- Previous experience in multinational / corporate environment.
- Job type:Internships
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:27th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm