Founded in November 2012, the SAP Training and Development Institute (SAP TDI) strives to support in the creation of sustainable work possibilities by boosting the business system knowledge and entrepreneurial mindset of students, new graduates, and the experienced workforce in the region.
By offering a host of programs tailored to bring SAP business skills to those who have a cultural and social understanding of a local region, the SAPTDI’s initiatives help talented minds not only to find jobs but also to establish their own companies by nurturing their entrepreneurial mindset.
Furthermore, SAP TDI serves as Think Tank for knowledge exchange, co-creation and co-innovation. Operating in a fast-paced “start-up” environment, The SAP TDI requires employees with hands-on and multi-tasking mentality.
The mission of the Recruitment Team at the SAP Training and Development Institute is to attract and source talent (primarily student and graduate level) for the several training programs and initiatives of the SAP TDI.
What You Will Do
This entry-level position will support the recruitment activities for the SAP Training and Development Institute. As an individual contributor, the Recruitment Associate will support the Head of Recruitment and take over well-defined activities to help program manage the recruitment campaigns and events.
The role will be limited for a duration of 12 months; with an option to extend thereafter.
As Recruitment Associate for the SAP Training and Development Institute, major responsibilities will include:
- Supporting daily recruiting operations independently.
Ownership of operational process in recruiting, including but not limited to:
Build Candidate Roster:
- Review incoming applications and pre-qualify according to given selection criteria.
- Carry out phone interviews with applicants following a clear recruitment process and interview questionnaire – ensure quality and quantity according to given expectations.
- Administer assessment tests (e.g. cognitive, PI) for pre-qualified candidates.
- Build roster of candidates that pass all pre-assessments and are ready to be invited for assessment center.
Assessment Center Support:
- Ensure Assessment Centers are planned.
- Drive logistics/operational setup for Assessment Centers.
- Ensure all eligible candidates are invited, track responses and be point of contact for all candidates.
- Ensure all required documents are prepared for the assessment center.
- Track and follow up on results of assessment center.
- Ensure all selected candidates receive engagement letter on time ahead of training program start.
- Ensure all HR system requirements are met.
- Track engagement letter return and candidate feedback, follow up with candidates.
- Closely engage and follow up with HR on contract creation.
- Ensure all administrative HR steps are accomplished on time.
- Provide support in preparation of Orientation Day (Day 1 of each training program batch).
Promote the Program/Sourcing:
- Support in creating and initiating recruitment adverts on job portals, university campuses etc.
- Liaise with different stakeholders (e.g. universities, government agencies…) to access CV/Unemployment databases for CV sourcing.
- Promote the Training Programs at Career Fairs/Career Days.
- Support and conduct interviews when required including travel to various countries.
In That Capacity:
- Executes standard and non-standard (less complex) tasks alone.
- Acquires deeper knowledge about processes, executes professionally and uses his/her initiative in situations.
- Ensures successful execution of the internal processes.
- Experience in conducting both telephone and face-to-face interviews.
- Takes over additional tasks (e.g. smaller projects, project management).
- Seeks proactive feedback/works proactively to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Very good organizational skills and an ability to keep track of tasks, responsibilities and deadlines.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree in Business and/or related study with emphasis on HR.
- Minimum 12 months experience in a Recruitment-related role.
- Proficiency in MS Office and common recruiting software.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus.
- Strong project management skills, detail oriented; must be highly organized with the ability to manage towards multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Able to build strong relationships, is results driven and self-motivated.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:23rd Sep 2019, 6:00 pm