SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
What you will do
As telemarketing role, you need to support Inbound and Outbound executions. Typically, you’re responsible for
- Qualify all inbound enquiries and outbound campaign leads
- Transfer qualified leads to the appropriate Account Executives via CRM
- Build and maintain strong relationship with sales team through clear communication and follow-up
- Stay current on industry trends and maintain knowledge of competitor’s product offerings
Required Skills and Abilities
- Passionate, innovative, open minded, willing to learn, optimistic personality is a must.
- Structured way of thinking, project planning mindset and ability to access innovative sources for immediate and concrete problem solving.
- Strong communication skills and strong teamwork spirits.
- Ability to work with different culture background and dynamic environment
- Ability to embrace change and challenge.
- Must familiar with Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SAP products and competitive products a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Computer Science,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:22nd Sep 2019, 6:00 pm