SAP HANA is an in-memory database and data management platform. HANA Development Team Seoul has been leading the SAP HANA innovations since the inception of SAP HANA.
We are designing and developing enterprise-grade software, mainly in the following area:
- Innovating (Big) data management and processing for modern HW such as NUMA, GPU, FPGA and NVM.
- Data protection and data anonymization.
- SQL and NoSQL processing for both offline & cloud system.
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work.
We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.
What You Will Do
As a developer of HANA Engine Compute team, you’ll be working with a group of exceptionally talented and motivated colleagues.
Implement enterprise database architectures with expertise in designing for scalability, large data volumes, and performance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Expected/Recent graduate of BA/BS degree or a similar level of proficiency in CS, EE, or a related field.
- Experience in C/C++ programming.
- Experience in designing and developing data structures, algorithms and software systems is a plus.
- Understanding of modern computer architecture, operating systems, and database systems.
- Basic level of English communication (Fluent English is a plus).
- Integrity and teamwork.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills is a must.
- Ability to continuously learn new technologies and develop oneself.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm