SAP Concur is the world’s leading provider of on-demand Employee Spend Management services. SAP Concur helps organizations control costs by uniting online travel booking, automated expense claims, and streamlined invoice processing. SAP Concur's suite of award-winning on-demand services allow companies to get up and running quickly so they can focus on what’s most important.
By automating and optimizing business processes, SAP Concur delivers actionable business intelligence and rapid ROI, helping companies increase efficiency, control employee spends and drive down operational costs. SAP Concur’s travel, expense and invoice solutions are trusted by thousands of companies and reach millions of employees worldwide.
The Enterprise Market Development Representative is responsible for supporting the Marketing and Sales departments through lead generation, targeting the Enterprise market. This includes qualification of all inbound and outbound leads via the phone, web, email, corporate events and direct mail campaigns. The Market Development Representative is also responsible for event support and proactive lead generation.
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
What You Will Do
- Proactively call into accounts on targeted lists by utilizing and maintaining corporate database. Qualify inbound and outbound leads.
- Participate in the first 1-2 months of the sales cycle by building relationships with key decision makers at targeted accounts, identifying their project needs and business issues and conducting individual needs analysis.
- Overcome objections and effectively communicate SAP Concur’s value propositions to key decision makers regarding appropriate SAP Concur product offerings.
- Build a business case based on information obtained from targeted accounts to support the value proposition of SAP Concur products.
- Transfer qualified leads to appropriate Account Executive for meeting and formal sales presentation.
- Maintain strong relationship with sales team through clear communication and follow-up.
- Maintain up to date and extensive knowledge on all SAP Concur product offerings through participation in product demonstrations, meetings and marketing materials.
- Stay current on industry trends and maintain extensive knowledge of competitor’s product offerings.
- Achieve monthly lead generation goals set by sales and marketing management.
- Actively participate in the innovation of new techniques and strategies for securing new accounts.
- Participate on projects teams as needed to support Sales and Marketing initiatives.
- Able to work independently and take initiative.
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BA or equivalent in Marketing & Business.
- 1-2 years' experience with inbound and outbound tele sales, or market development activities.
- Ability to pass a background check.
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Must be enthusiastic, outgoing, and have high energy.
- Must be motivated by cold calling, asking probing questions and gathering information.
- Must be a team player with strong initiative, excellent PC skills and ability to quickly build extensive knowledge of SAP Concur’s product offerings and that of competitors.
Critical Performance Competencies:
- Must be able to process information gathered quickly and effectively to overcome objections.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Able to work aggressively to meet customer and marketing/sales driven deadlines.
- Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer.
- Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do.
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve.
- Displays a relentless commitment to win.
- Displays personal & corporate integrity.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:18th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm