The SAP AppHaus Korea is part a global, customer innovation team under SAP Technology & Innovation. The team provides end to end strategic design and innovation services to help customers create business value by adopting SAP Business Technology Platform. We support enterprise wide innovation and user experience (UX) design for customers in every industry throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
About SAP Design Internship at AppHaus:
SAP Design internship program provides with the opportunities to be involved in fast paced, challenging and strategic innovation projects for some of the most influential brands in the world.
Your work will have high visibility both SAP internally and externally to customers with potential impact on a massive scale. Your work environment will be creative and flexible (AppHaus Korea and remote) and work with an interdisciplinary team of Business Innovation, Design Thinking and User Experience experts using our human-centered innovation process.
What We Offer:
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
What You Will Do
- Work closely with business leads, designers to deliver customer innovation projects.
- Participate in user research, wireframe, prototypes and visual design work.
- Help run Design Thinking workshops with customers and other teams within SAP.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A student currently enrolled in undergraduate/graduate program with background in Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) preferred.
- Knowledge of user-centered design, Design Thinking, UI/UX design.
- Proficient in various design tools, video editing and photography.
- Work full time for more than 6 consecutive months.
- English resume, portfolio required.
- Job type:Internships
Design and User Experience
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:19th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm