SAP Design internship program provides with the opportunities to be involved in fast paced, challenging and strategic innovation projects for some of the most influential brands in the world.
Your work will have high visibility both SAP internally and externally to customers with potential impact on a massive scale.
Your work environment will be creative and flexible (AppHaus Korea and remote) and work with an interdisciplinary team of Business Innovation, Design Thinking and User Experience experts using our human-centered innovation process.
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - Apply now.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with business leads, designers to deliver customer innovation projects.
- Participate in user research, wireframe, prototypes and visual design work.
- Help run Design Thinking workshops with customers and other teams within SAP.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A student currently enrolled in undergraduate/graduate program with background in Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) preferred.
- Knowledge of user-centered design, Design Thinking, UI/UX design.
- Proficient in various design tools, video editing and photography.
- English resume, portfolio required.
- Working fluency in English and Korean.
- Work full time for more than 6 consecutive months.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Design and User Experience
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:20th May 2021, 6:00 pm