Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
What You Will Do
- Interpretation - provide consecutive or simultaneous interpretation depending on the settings and the number of participants of the meeting.
- Translation - Translate internal and external documents. This includes but is not limited to translation of SAP written documents such as emails, client deliverables, correspondence and docs to / from Korean and English.
- Others - Provide support in other tasks requiring interpretation or translation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master’s degree in Graduate School of Interpretation and Translation.
- Experience in a full-time or part-time translation / interpretation position required.
- IT, software and / or experience in the professional services segment is a must.
- Ideally experienced in working in an SAP context (e.g. with one of SAP’s major customers).
- Experience in the sales or finance function appreciated.
- Having worked in multi-national fast-paced environment would be a plus.
- Computer applications proficiency: MS Office Suite.
- Proven consecutive and simultaneous interpretation skills.
- Fluent in Korean and English (speaking, writing), additional languages appreciated.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:7th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm