We are looking for a passionate and experienced cloud service developer and reliability engineer to join our team of highly talented cloud database service developers.
The person will be responsible for analyzing the reliability of HANA Cloud services and designing reliability verification scenarios in the perspective of end-users.
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
What You Will Do
- She or he also understands quality requirements, corporate standards, and key performance indicators to be established as parts of cloud service development process, and develops cloud service testing framework (like Chaos Engineering tools) to ensure reliability automatically.
- She or he communicates with other service development teams and understand the architectural dependencies and behaviors and considerations for robustness and resiliency at own services, and also needs to work closely within local cross teams as well as global teams to ensure deliverables from end-to-end perspectives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or related field.
- High proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to structure complex problems, and to do conceptual work.
- Understanding on large-scale cloud service architecture, including network topology, microservice, architecture mode, and security concept in cloud service.
- Extensive understanding on DBMS internals such as lifecycle mgmt., workload/SQL performance tuning, SQL/Stored procedure development, security, backup, session, transaction, etc.
- Practical experience in technical writing and creating documentation would be considered as an advantage.
- Willingness to learn and flexibility to switch to new subject matters quickly, self-motivated with strong communication skills in both Korean and English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:24th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm