Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
What You Will Do
Expectation Overview for Marketing Execution:
- Generate demand and accelerate pipeline through effective planning and execution of marketing activities, programs and campaigns including the relevant use of account-based marketing, data-driven marketing, inside marketing, digital marketing, events, and more.
- Enable sales by providing the highest impact of all push and pull marketing channels.
- Look beyond return on investment of own activities and work across the entire marketing organization to assure optimal return on marketing investment for SAP Concur.
- Have a basic understanding and eagerness to learn how to translate business strategy and objectives into effective marketing execution tactics.
- Pursue the proper training so as to learn how to apply consistency and ensure compliance with all demand generation activities.
- Develop a sense of how to build a balanced set of marketing activities across all pipeline stages including acceleration and close activities as required.
- Proactively engage in lead management review and analysis to understand the processes and to facilitate necessary reporting activities.
- Learn to collaborate with key sales and business stakeholders to increase the impact of marketing.
- Seek to improve lead quality, secure higher acceptance rates, and optimize related campaign processes for improved future execution.
Data and Performance Management:
- Focus on execution and speed to market to independently document campaign execution and lead management activities in the system of record, including reports, dashboards and scorecards.
- In preparation for successful tactic execution, learn to understand the market and target audience, how to segment and adapt messages, and to optimize campaign tactics.
Asset Development and Management:
- In line with defined programs and campaigns, manage the coordination, development, and dissemination of assets such as videos, blogs, infographics, websites, white papers, etc., on time and on budget.
- In consistent alignment with sales and business stakeholders, understand the role of stakeholder management in the development of effective marketing tactics and assets.
- Brief and align with internal stakeholders in order to optimize leverage and impact of planned marketing activities.
Customer Service and Relationship Management:
- In line with the marketing vision, maintain a high level of customer focus in order to contribute towards creating a valuable customer experience.
- This includes servicing inquiries, resolving problems, responding to direct customer requests (especially in local markets or for events), and more.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students planning to graduate in summer 2019 or graduates.
- Interns from domestic or foreign companies who have 6 months ~ 1 year experience.
- Web site management, social channel marketing, digital marketing experience.
- Written & Verbal English Speaking (필수).
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:13th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm