The Presales Associate possesses intermediate level knowledge of SAP Supply Chain Management Solutions and participates in sales cycles as a member of the virtual account team in support of the sales account strategy.
A Presales Associate interacts with prospective customers through executive meetings, discovery conversations, solution demonstrations, executive presentations and follow-up discussions.
The Primary role of the Presales Associate during an active sales cycle is to gain acceptance from the customer that SAP solution can solve the customer’s problem and is the right choice over the other competitive offerings.
During these cycles they often take on the role of a Solution Captain. In addition to deal support, a Presales Associate collaborates with sales and IBA teams to plan and execute business development strategies through the use of Design Thinking tools and techniques.
What You Will Do
- Compose and deliver superior sales presentations covering SAP and partner software solutions to prospective customer audiences. The presentations must articulate the sales message, differentiate SAP, and leave a strong and positive impression to audiences which can include senior company executives.
- Prepare and deliver value-based software demonstrations/presentations in support of sales cycles. Preparation includes personalization of materials to ensure delivery of a simple, appealing and compelling customer presentation.
- In advance of a demonstration or key presentation, conduct discovery sessions with representatives from the prospective customer in order to build relationships with the customer and understand their unique needs.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of SAP solutions and appropriate industries in order to maintain credibility with prospective customers. Provide proof points with relevant customer stories.
- Support RFx completion in support of customer proposals.
- Provide limited post-sale support to key customers primarily to the project/implementation team to ensure a smooth transition.
- Able to lead as a Solution Captain when deals require complex solutions and require multiple presales participates to support a successful customer presentation or demo.
- Effectively leverage support teams who are there to support presales success. (Global/Regional Solution Specialists, Industry engineering, Solution HuBs, Deal Advisors, Solution Experience, Product Management).
- Support one-to-many sales and marketing events both on-site and remotely.
- Lead & support Design Thinking workshops to promote new and innovative solutions for customers and prospects.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify whitespace opportunities at accounts.
- Develop close relationships with sales teams in order to promote effective sales methodologies.
- Participate in demo system design and planning and assist in configuration if needed.
- Participate in new product release input and testing and training of peers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor equivalent - Minimum requirement (early 2022 graduation can be acceptable).
- Overall knowledge in the area of Supply Chain planning processes.
- Preferred having knowledge in Supply Chain Management solutions (S&OP, Demand Planning, Response & Supply, Inventory, ATP, etc.) and industry processes: Discrete, process, and repetitive manufacturing.
- Proactive and good energy to learn new knowledge.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills using English.
- Business level local language - Intermediate.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Logistics and Supply Chain
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm