The SAP Student Training and Rotation (STAR) Program is a rotational program that is designed to employ students over internships while additionally gaining valuable business experiences at the same time.
The STAR program allows students to get hands-on experience and rotate between multiple lines of businesses such as Presales and Consultant (S4/HANA Cloud, SuccessFactors, Ariba, Customer Experience, Digital Supply Chain Management) and Digital contents managements, etc. Students are experiencing all business areas and will be matched based on their subjects and business demands.
Our Internship programs offers a range of possibilities for you. Experience the culture of collaboration, meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network. Immerse with project-driven experience, gain cross-functional skills from our virtual learning sessions and diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
Interns will receive specific assignments from The Project Coordinator who will guide the Intern and supervise the work.
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - Apply now.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Software Engineering, Industry Engineering, Computer Science.
- Experience and knowledge of relevant technologies (e.g. database, software, network).
- Knowledge or experience of SAP products/services is a plus.
- Excellent MS Office Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Good communication and listening skills in English and Korean Language.
- Team player, enthusiastic, open-minded, customer-oriented, communicative, self-driven, reliable.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Strong data (analysis) insight to drive customer satisfaction.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Software
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:4th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm