Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment
What You Will Do
- First of all, operational tasks including but not limited to data collection, validation and summary to support reporting work, handling purchasing process (vendor registration, shopping cart creation, invoice request) based on Global Procurement policies and processes, supporting both internal and external communications.
- Second, local event and CSR(corporate social responsibility) support. Engage from the planning stage to the wrap up for various local team events including monthly all hands meeting (in-house) to an annual kick-off meeting(external venue). For a successful event, you will need to work tightly with external vendors as well and you also need to be onsite as an operator of the event.
- Last but not least, minor administrative tasks such as mailing group maintenance, group meeting preparations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree.
- 0-2 years of operations/admin work experiences.
- Business English (verbal/written).
- Native Korean.
- Expertise in MS office(Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong ownership on tasks.
- Proficiency in Excel (Sort, Filter, Pivot, Formula creation, Linking cells and Charts).
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:26th Apr 2019, 6:00 pm