Responsible for the operation of daily office functions and duties, including administrative support to the manager or team.
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
What You Will Do
- Managing diary/calendar and prioritize emails for the Managers on their behalf, potentially also including calls and voicemails.
- Monitoring actions and manage reminders.
- Managing internal and potentially external correspondence.
- Arranging meetings for Managers including coordination of Team Meetings and external events.
- Coordination of travel arrangements, including organizational preparation and follow up like booking of travel expenses.
- Booking meeting rooms / venues for the team.
- Managing Workflows and monitoring items like vacation requests, purchase orders, internal orders, distribution lists, Inventory etc.
- Perform and monitor purchase activities (e.g. office material, business cards, 3rd Party purchasing), including master data creation and administration, creation of shopping carts.
- Updating materials including PowerPoint and Excel spreadsheets for meetings and presentations.
- Preparation and follow up of meetings including taking meeting minutes.
- Manage shared drives and communities.
- Admin support for new starters into the team to include ordering of equipment and monitoring induction.
- Central contact and all other ad-hoc support as needed by Manager and his/her team.
- Resolving issues with limited complexity within clearly defined framework of departmental guidelines and practices.
- Developing collaborative work relationships within own team and within limited scope cross-functional.
- Maintaining up-to-date filing and reference systems.
- Potentially supporting internal projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education - Apprenticeship as secretary or Commercial qualification or comparable experience.
- English - Level Fluent.
- Demonstrated good knowledge with MS Office Tools.
- Experience with SAP internal Tools like Corporate Portal, ISP, CSN.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:16th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm