Are you inspired by excellence? At SAP you will have the power to make a real impact!
SAP’s Digital Customer Research (DCR) is a new team who is focusing on building market intelligence and executing demand generation activities, leveraging an array of digital tools. We arm our sales and marketing teams with market data and insights to drive new and relevant business connections and convert to new customers, faster.
We are looking for a Web Crawling and BOT Intern to work within a fresh, innovative and highly collaborative team and be focused on collecting market data intelligence via web extraction. As a DCR Innovator Intern, we need your help to create the logic for extracting information in our data profiling operation, both internally and externally. This position works closely with the DCR Management team.
The Intern will need to be able to collaborate with stakeholders to understand the business outcomes we want to achieve, identify the data needed to drive those changes, analyse the data to test your hypothesis and unlock key insights to drive action to help our sales/marketing teams grow new customer base. Challenge yourself by leading the innovation of the Digital Customer Research data collection processes, from design to implementation, with management’s support.
Be part of a flexible, fesh, competitive and highly collaborative team, that is supported to be their “next best”, learn how to build a strong brand and network for yourself and have the opportunity to receive additional benefits and rewards in the DCR organisation.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with the DCR Managers guidance to recommend in-house data crawling strategies, and support their implementation into the DCR operation.
- Stay current with the latest crawling technologies, as well as best practice methods and bring this information to the DCR operation.
- Deliver ad-hoc data analysis and/or statistical analysis.
- Build new mechanisms for automation of data collection and analysis.
- Design/implement dashboard/or console solution for DCR data insights to be represented for our internal management’s consumption.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Business Analytics, Information Technology & Business or equivalent/related degree.
- Student status required.
- Fluent English both written and orally.
- Ability to work independently with a strong drive for innovation.
- Strong facility with teamwork and an ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Work or project-related experience in the design and implementation of data crawling technologies, with preference in Python, Selenium, Beautiful Soup, or similar data crawling software.
- Experience with Python, C#, Java or another object-oriented language.
- Experience with databases, SQL or NoSQL.
- Experience with REST services and API design.
- Good understanding or the HTTP protocol.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent research, writing and organization skills.
- Excellent communications and critical-thinking skills.
- Ability to work easily in both large team environments or independently.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn and be coached.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering,...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2019, 6:00 pm