We are building up the core part of SAP HANA database which has been the best in-memory database in the world and which is also the flagship software and innovation platform of SAP. SAP, headquartered in Germany, is one of the largest and leading companies in the enterprise software market in the world.
We are looking for talents who want to learn with us, grow with us, and enjoy with us the challenge and excitement together.
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
What You Will Do
SAP HANA database is facing a challenge to adapt to recent Cloud transformation. With this challenge, we are requested harmonize development and operation and guarantee high availability and performance and so on. Since Cloud transformation requires wider view of related technology and hands-on experiences, we are seeking talents who want to extend their knowledge to Cloud-native architecture or who already have good understanding/experiences in Cloud ecosystem.
The intern will be working on practical projects focusing on studying Cloud-native technologies and ecosystem or addressing issues in adapting HANA to the Cloud ecosystem. The intern will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects.
Tasks Include But Are Not Limited To:
- SAP HANA on top of Cloud ecosystem and Cloud-native technologies.
- Learning database performance benchmarks.
- Performance tuning.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Experience with a variety of AWS/GCP/Azure services.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience of Cloud ecosystem such as K8S.
- Good understanding of database performance benchmarks.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with new ideas and logical reasoning.
- Responsibility, integrity, teamwork.
- Experience with DBMS.
- Experience in administration, programming, or profiling on Linux environment.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm